Current Culture - Under Current XL UCXL System
The Under Current ™ XL
Under Current XL models have 25" Plant Centers (the distance from the center of one plant to the center of the plant next to it) and 8 gallon Growth Modules that allow 2-4 ft of growth. The UC XL models come in a 2 row format that are great for rectangular & residential spaces, and should be used with two rows of horizontal lamps.
The Under Current™ is the worlds first re-circulating Water Culture Hydroponic System featuring our Patent Pending Sub-Current Culture™ Method. This innovative application circulates literally hundreds of gallons of solution per hour beneath plant roots.
The Under Current™ supercharges the solution with dissolved oxygen, creating a hyper aerobic condition. Constant, 24/7 nutrient circulation ensures that pH and EC are uniform throughout the entire system. An inline Danner Mag-Drive pump provides peripheral negative pressure by thrusting nutrients back to a return module (Epicenter). From this point the solution is drawn from module to subsequent module, evoking perpetual fluid motion.
The Under Current ™ XL Includes
8 gallon "Blackout Series" growth modules
2” UC Spin Tight Bulkheads
CCH2O 8" custom molded Lids with Port Hole
CCH2O 8" custom molded Net Pots
Danner Mag-Drive™ Return Pump
High Performance Linear Air Pump
9” Air Diffuser Disc
Medium Round Air Stones
Air Distribution Manifold
Adjustable Float Valve with Reservoir Adapter Kit
Garden Hose Drain Adapter
Cultured Solutions™ VEG A/B
Why You Should Choose the Under Current ™
- Nutrient Efficiency is Raised
- Configure Your System Over 50 Ways!
- Expansible Modular Design
- Constructed to Take-In any High-Intensity Discharge Lamps
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Professional Quality
- Conserves Power
- Keeps pH And EC/TDS Uniformity Through the Whole System
- Designed to Save Water
- Allows Bigger Yields from Less Crop
- Nutrients Need to be Changed Less Often
- Change with Ease To Dosers, Top-Off Reservoirs & Chillers
- Comes with High Quality Water & Air Pumps
- Top Notch Grower Support From Hydroponic Experts