The Fiskars pruning snip is ideal for the precision trimming and shaping of flowers and small plants. The pruning snip has a 1-1/2-inch rust-resistant stainless steel blade, and the 5-inch softouch ergonomic handle fits well in you hand. Use the snips for flower and herb gardening, bonsai and houseplant maintenance, and floral arranging.
• Ideal for deadheading, trimming, shaping and other quick snips on small plants
• Awarded the Arthritis Foundation® Ease-of-Use Commendation for a design that is easy-to-use for people with arthritis or limited hand strength
• Easy Action™ spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to reduce hand strain
• High-grade, precision-ground, stainless-steel blades offer a lasting sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip
• Symmetrical Softgrip® handle offers added comfort and accommodates right- and left-handed users
• Easy-to-slide thumb lock provides safe storage and transportation
• Included blade cover protects the blades when not in use
• Length: approximately 6"
• Lifetime warranty