The Nanolux 600W sets the standard for digital, dimmable ballasts. This e-ballast is ½ the size of other digital ballasts and ¼ the weight. The Nanolux is compatible with both MH and HPS bulbs and functions at voltages of 100v to 265v. Light output can be customized to 100%, 75% or 50% based on the customer’s needs. An LED warning light allows problems like fan failure and thermal overload to be easily diagnosed and solved. The “soft start” and “soft dimming” options contribute to a longer bulb life. When using multiple ballasts, the “random start” feature gives each ballast a 15-second window in which to start the lamp, allowing for a lower initial power draw overall. The Nanolux ballast also comes with Hydrofarm's new dual lamp receptacle, which allows you to use most reflectors without an adapter plug.
- Smaller and lighter than other digital ballasts
- Light output dimmable to 100%, 75% or 50%
- Operates 20% cooler than the competition
- Compatible with both metal halide and high pressure sodium bulbs
- “Soft start” and “soft dimming” for a longer bulb life
- Can run 110v, 120v, 207v, 208v, 220v, and 240v
- LED warning indicator light to easily diagnose problems
- No need for an adapter plug
- 3 year warranty
- Package Dimensions: 9.6L x 4.7W x 1.7H
- Weight: 2.6 lbs.
- Wattage: 600W
- Voltage: 100V-265V
- Amperage: 5.4 amps