KIND K3 Series - L450
- $32.95 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
KIND LED K3 Grow Lights - L450
The K3 series LED grow lights are comprised of high powered 3 Watt Light Emitting Diodes featuring a proprietary intensified spectrum designed for flowering large yields. This revolutionary series of LED grow lights will produce the biggest and best yields, while consuming approximately half the electricity and producing virtually no heat. Your Kind LED Grow Light will cultivate record breaking yields, both in quantity and quality, while running quieter, cooler, and more efficiently than any other grow light. Guaranteed.
A Little Kindness Goes A Long Way
- KINDEST YIELDS - 700 mA Driving Current Creates Up To 200% More Light Coverage
- KINDEST SPECTRUM - Proprietary 12 Band Complete 3 Watt “Perfect Spectrum”
- KINDEST INTENSITY - Secondary Optical Lens Enhances Diode Efficiency and Magnifies PAR
- KINDEST QUALITY - Extra Large Heat Sinks, Quiet Fans, Precision Drivers, Superior Craftsmanship
- KINDEST COVERAGE - KIND LED lights have the largest reflectors and greatest plant grow coverage of any LED grow light, per watt on the market.
- KINDEST CONFIDENCE - Satisfaction guaranteed! If you do not see the kindest yields within 90-days we will completely refund your purchase.
- HPS Equivalent - 450w
- LED Wattage - 3 watt
- Actual Power Draw - 270w
- # of LED diodes - 120 Total
- # of spectrum bands - 12 Bands
- Dimmable - No
- Housing Size - 20"x15"x3"
- Warranty - 3 Years
- Bulb Life - 50,000 hrs.
- Footprint Size - 3'x4'
- KIND LED uses a proprietary 12 bandwidth spectrum that runs at 700mA. 12 different bandwidths/frequencies of reds, blues, and whites, in perfect ratios to each other. It is very important to have correct ratios of red to blue to white to ensure proper vegetating and flowering photosynthetic growth rates and yields Lesser LED grow lights run at 500mA with only a 6 bandwidth spectrum.
- Thick, heavy duty 2 CM aluminum circuit boards that dissipate heat much more effectively than other LED lights, making Kind LED lights run more effectively and smoother throughout many, many harvests.
- Revolutionary “Secondary Optical Lens” for maximum photosynthetic penetration from plant canopy all the way down to the stem.
- These Kind LED lights will match or outperform any other 3 watt LED grow light.
- Only KIND LED grow lights are specifically designed to grow up to 150 different medicinal herbs and most all vegetables.
- Processing Time: 1-3 Business Days
- Shipping Method: UPS or FedEx
- Shipping Time: 3-7 Business Days depending on destination
- Shipping Destinations: Worldwide - Contact us for shipping prices outside of the US or Canada.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis. Pellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus. Sedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis...