9' x 9' Gorilla Grow Tent Kit w/ Hydroponic System - Portable Indoor Grow Room
- $495.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Take the guesswork out of growing with a professional grade Grow Tent Kit featuring Gorilla Grow Tents!
Gorilla Tent Grow Kits are professionally designed, fully automated grow rooms featuring the best tent ever created, the Gorilla Grow Tent. They come with everything you need for an easy growing experience. Plus, Lifetime Customer Service is included with your order. We're here to help with any problem you encounter, including plant issues and warranty claims.
NOTE: This kit is currently being updated, please contact your sales rep about current contents of the kit.
Your 9' x 9' Gorilla Grow Kit Package comes standard with:
- Exact Dimensions: 9'd x 9'w x 6' 11"h
- Gorilla Grow Tent - The very best, tallest, & thickest grow tent available. Featuring 1,680d thick fabric - 3x - 9x thicker than ANY other grow tent available.
- Increase the height of your tent from 7' to 8' with the included height extension kit - Included for a limited time only while supplies last.
- Control your temperatures and increase stealth with the FREE infrared blocking roof insert - Included while supplies last.
- 4 - 600w B-Lite High Pressure Sodium Lighting System or 4 – Award Winning Kind LED K5-XL750 grow lights.
- 4 - 6" Air Cooled Reflector
- Heavy Duty Ratcheting Light Hangers
- Choice of 24 Site Soil grow medium or 24 Site Oxygen Super-Flow Hydroponic System
- 8" x 24" Phresh Carbon Filter that keeps you odor free
- 2 - 8" Hurricane Inline Fan
- Variable Speed Inline Fan Controller
- 75' of Ducting for fans/filters
- 2 Analog Timers for Complete Automation
- Digital readout Temperature/Hygrometer
- pH Testing Kit
- TDS Meter
- TechnaFlora Recipe For Success Nutrient Starter Kit
- Net Trellis
- 4 - 6” Adjustable Internal Circulation Fan
- Adjustable Net Trellis to maximize yields by tying and supporting your plants
- Instruction Manual with set-up instructions and Comprehensive Grow Tips
- 3 year warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service
Gorilla Grow Tent
Your 9' x 9' Gorilla Grow Tent is the strongest and thickest tent on the market. It is made with 1,680d fabric, which is 3x - 9x thicker than ANY grow tent ever created. It even supports up to 300lbs! It has sturdy zippers and multiple intake & exhaust ports which allow for easy modification in the future.
Your Gorilla Grow Tent features an adjustable height extension kit, allowing you to raise your height from 7' to 8'. Your order will also include the infrared blocking roof insert for added stealth and temperature control. The height extension and roof insert will be included while supplies last.
Instruction Manual & Comprehensive Grow Tips
Your grow kit includes a comprehensive Instructions and Grow Tips to help you get the most out of your garden. Still need help? Free lifetime customer service is included from both Fullbloom Hydroponics and the Manufacturer.
(4) 600W B-Lite Digital Dimmable High Frequency Ballast MH/HPS (120/240V)
The B-Lite ballast has a high frequency output, allowing it to ignite and run double ended bulbs, as well as protecting your equipment from faulty electrical systems with a soft ignition process. Using advanced technology, Soft-Start Technology may increase the life of your lamps. Soft-Start Technology slowly applies power to the lamp, and is capable of sensing the lamp temperature and/or short circuits. To ensure cooler running temperatures and longevity, B-Lite comes equipped with a thermostat controlled internal fan. B-Lite can be ran at 40%, 60%, and 100%, and 110%.
- Smart ignition to protect lamps and circuit overload when running multiple ballast.
- Soft start technology for longer lamp life.
- Multiple wattage options, including a Super Bright setting
- 4 sides of heat dispersing fins to provide optimal cooling
- Internal cooling fan
- Works with both HPS and MH bulbs as well as being high frequency to run double ended lamps
- Standard socket to work with most reflectors
- 99% Power factor
- Comes with 4 600w bulbs and 4 6"air cooled reflectors for a complete lighting setup
24 Site Oxygen Super-Flow Premium
The 24 site Oxygen Super Flow premium hydroponic system introduces all new technology to the ebb and flow bucket system. The patent pending system exclusively features high grade fabric aeration pots instead of plastic. The breathable fabric pots increase oxygen levels in the root zone and improve drainage, leading to optimum plant health.
Phresh Industrial Grade Activated Carbon Filter - 8" x 24"
The perfectly designed carbon filter made by Phresh eliminates 100% of the odor produced inside of your grow room. You can expect about two years of use before needing to replace the activated carbon - Which is very easy to do. This carbon filter helps to make sure that the air coming out of your cabinet is clean and odorless!
2 - 8" Hurricane Fans
Hurricane Inline Fans are commercial grade, high performance fans. They are made of steel with a durable ceramic-coated finish. Your kit comes complete with two (2) 8" inline fans
Lotus Nutrient Starter Kit
Each SuperLocker 3.0 comes with a Nutrient Starter Kit. Lotus is a simple 3 part nutrient line that replaces the need for complex 8-10 part recipes. This 3 part system gives your plants everything they need for development from seed to harvest, giving you unmatched results in flowering and fruiting plants. Specifically formulated for medicinal plants, Lotus Nutrients are 100% water soluble formula milled and blended to provide perfect consistency and contains no binders, fillers, or dyes.
- 16 oz. Lotus Pro Series Grow: Specially formulated to give your plants exactly what they need to produce lush, rapid vegetative growth. Lotus Pro Series Grow will aid in producing thick stems, tight inter-nodal spacing, dense canopy development and massive root systems, all of which are the building blocks for successful harvests.
- 18 oz. Lotus Pro Series Boost:
The turbo-charged secret weapon that leads to an unsurpassed size and density of flowers, while maximizing oil production for increased potency and taste.
- 16 oz. Lotus Pro Series Bloom:
Specifically designed to trigger the rapid onset of flowering, by providing your plants with all the necessary components needed for strong development, producing dense, massive yields spanning all flowering sites.
This kit also includes a full feeding schedule that will explain how to mix your nutrients, when to use them, and how often to feed your plants.
You will be impressed by how well your plants respond to these awesome nutrients. You'll impress your friends with your bountiful crop each and every time!
TDS MeterThe TDS-EZ Meter has a large and easy-to-read LCD screen. It has a transluscent blue housing made of strong and durable plastic. On the back of the meter you will find a color coded chart that explains the TDS values so you know exactly how to read your meter. This meter is perfect for testing the amount of nutrients in your hydroponic system.
General Hydroponics pH Control Kit
Are your plants looking funny? Check your pH! Regularly checking your pH is one of the most important parts of running a hydroponic system. Each kit comes complete with a pH Control Kit from General Hydroponics. The kit comes with 8 ounces of pH Up, 8 ounces of pH down, pH indicator solution, test vial, a dropper, and a color coded identification chart.
Digital Thermometer and Hygrometer
Wondering what the temperature and humidity is inside of your grow tent? Our Digital Thermometer and Hygrometer takes the guesswork out of managing your plants by providing you with accurate temperature and humidity readings on the fly. This unit comes complete with a clock function, alarm, 12 / 24 hour mode, and a waterproof temperature probe.
Internal Circulation Fan
This fan is perfect for the interior of the tent. It is a 2 speed, 4 1/2 inch internal circulation fan which produces 100 or 160 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) of air flow depending on the setting. The purpose of the fan is to create a breeze that moves your plants - This recreates natural wind, which is crucial because it helps to strengthen the stems of the plant so that they can handle the weight of the massive fruit and vegetables they will produce! The fan is fully adjustable - Change the height, speed, and tilt of the fan so that your plants grow nice and strong.
This timer is one of the most crucial parts your kit. It is responsible for regulating the on / off cycle of the lights, exhaust fan, and internal circulation fan. Programming the timer is super easy - Once you have it setup you can safely leave your grow room for days at a time without worrying.
Bubble Flow Buckets (Hydroponic Option)The Bubble flow buckets combines the technology of bubble buckets and ebb n’ flow buckets into one fully automated, recirculation system. Basically, each of the hydroponic buckets uses heavy duty air stones to provide plenty of oxygen to your roots. This system does not have a smart fabric in-between the pot and the tubing so you will not be able to use coco or a similar material. Plants should be transplanted directly from Rockwool or a similar medium (not included in our regular kits).
4 - Kind LED K5-XL750 LED Grow Lights
Another lighting system available for this kit is FOUR Award Winning Kind LED K5-XL750's. This technological marvel replaces a traditional grow light, while consuming 40% less electricity and producing virtually no heat!
CO2 kit - $199.95
CO2 is simply amazing - One simple component can increase your growth rate by up to 50%!! This CO2 kit comes complete with a Solenoid, Regulator, Timer, and Injection Tubing. Professional growers know the true value of a quality CO2 system, that's why you would have a hard time finding a serious grower that doesn't use a CO2 system. It is super easy to setup inside the tent. Estimated setup time is only 5 minutes! Note: CO2 tank not included.
Reverse Osmosis Water Filter - $315
Is your city / municipal water full of chloramines? Do you have well-water full of iron and sulfur? If so, a Reverse Osmosis Water Filter will solve all of your water woes. Save the hastle of buying water from the grocery store! Our Reverse Osmosis Water Filter can provide up to 200 GPD (gallons per day) of highly purified, ultra low PPM water. It will remove 99%+ of chloring and other contaminants. Due to its high quality, ultra high efficiency design, it wastes 25% less water than other RO systems.
This system is customized and designed specifically for gardening and hydroponics. Specifications are based on inlet water of 77° F, 60 psi, and 500 ppm.
- 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Unit
- 2 Reverse Osmosis Membranes
- Carbon Filter
- Cleanable Sediment Filter
- Automatic shut-off cartridge
- Wall Mountable Metal Bracket
- Garden Hose Connector
- Inline Shut-Off (8ft.)
- Drain Line (5ft.)
- Inlet Line
- Filter Wrench
Bluelab Guardian 24-7 Nutrient Meter
Our 24-7 Nutrient Meter made by Bluelab is perfect for growers that need to constantly monitor the water in their hydroponic system. This meter measues pH, PPM, and Temperature. Measurements are displayed on a large illuminated display that is easy to read from a distance. This unit is also very easy to calibrate.
Total Germination Package - $69.99
This package includes EVERYTHING that you need in order to maximize your chances of having all of your precious babies blossom into adolescence. You will be able to quickly, easily, and significantly increase your germination success percentages with this all-inclusive kit.
The Total Germination Package includes the following:
- Seedling Tray
- Humidity Dome
- Seedling Heat Mat
- Heat Mat Thermostat
- Rock Wool Cube Medium
Lotus Nutrient Super Pack
Our nutrient upgrade package is the perfect addition to your new grow box! The Lotus Nutrient Upgrade Package includes:
- 64 oz. Lotus Pro Series Grow: Specially formulated to give your plants exactly what they need to produce lush, rapid vegetative growth. Lotus Pro Series Grow will aid in producing thick stems, tight inter-nodal spacing, dense canopy development and massive root systems, all of which are the building blocks for successful harvests.
- 36 oz. Lotus Pro Series Boost: The turbo-charged secret weapon that leads to an unsurpassed size and density of flowers, while maximizing oil production for increased potency and taste.
- 64 oz. Lotus Pro Series Bloom: Specifically designed to trigger the rapid onset of flowering, by providing your plants with all the necessary components needed for strong development, producing dense, massive yields spanning all flowering sites.
- 9 oz. Lotus Pro Series Flush
Method 7 Grow Room Glasses
The ultimate optical tool for indoor gardeners. Featuring patent pending Rendition Technology, your Method 7 Growing Glasses provide the "Perfect Color" when viewing plants under bright grow lights. This technology was created for growers who need to work with their plants while their grow lights are on. Your eyes stay protected and you see a full range of natural colors.
Staff ReviewA staff review is coming soon!
All of our grow rooms are built to order.
You may pick up a grow room locally if you are near our shipping facility. There is no charge for picking up your grow room from the manufacturing facility and you will not have to pay for shipping. Contact us for more information.
- Processing / Manufacturing Time: 5-7 Business Days. All orders are processed in the order they are received and additional delays can occur in rare circumstances.
- Shipping Time: 3-7 Business Days depending on destination; Up to 15 business days in rare circumstances.
- Assembly: Minor assembly is required. This includes: Screwing in the lightbulb, assembling the tent, plugging in cables, adding water, etc.
- Shipping Method: Freight - Grow rooms are shipped through a freight company.
- Packaging Materials: Grow rooms are palletized and discretely packaged. There are no labels or stickers on the packing to indicate its contents.
- Shipping Cost: $495
- Shipping Destinations: We only ship to the Continental United States. Please contact us for shipping quotes to other destinations such as Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada.
Three (3) Year Warranty
This product includes a Three (3) Year Warranty on all internal components except for the light bulbs.
Lifetime Customer Service
Lifetime Customer Service is included at no extra charge. We have an experienced horticulturist and hydroponic enthusiasts on staff to assist growers of all skill levels for as long as they own their grow room.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis. Pellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus. Sedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis...