Superponics 8 Plant Hydroponics System
Financing Available! (888) 725-4769
Grow your plants up to 5x Faster than a traditional hydroponic system!
Superponics is the best hydroponic system on the market today. It grows plants faster than any traditional hydroponic system because it combines 3 types of hydroponics into one system!
Superponics Technology combines multiple hydroponic methods into one system:
- 1. Top Feed Watering
- 2. Deep Water Culture
- 3. Bubble & Aeroponics
What Makes a Good Hydroponic System?
We sat down one day and said to ourselves, "What makes a good hydroponic system?" We then set out to make a hydroponic system that is:
- Easy to use
Those 4 ideas created the premise behind the patented and award winning hydroponic watering system known as Superponics.
We combined years worth of hydroponic experience and technology into one unique system. Superponics brings together the best of each hydroponics method into one hybrid system, all working in tandem to grow your plants faster and bigger than you ever thought possible!
All of our systems have been time tested and work extremely well with all types of plants. We only use the highest quality components available.
- High Density, Durable Black Plastic Lid and Reservoir - Easy to Clean.
- Fully Assembled - Just plug it in and add water.
- Lifetime Customer Service
- 185 GPH Water Pump
- Eco-Air 2 Air Pump
- 1 Timer
- 2 High Quality Air stones
- 8x - 2" Net Pots
Dimensions: 18" L x 11" W x 11" D
Superponics Upgrade Package
- Technaflora Recipe for Success Starter Kit - 10 Part Nutrient System
- pH Test Kit
- TDS Meter
- 1" Rockwool Starter Plugs
- Hydroton Clay Rocks
Total Germination Package
This package includes EVERYTHING that you need in order to maximize your chances of having all of your precious babies blossom into adolescence. You will be able to quickly, easily, and significantly increase your germination success percentages with this all-inclusive kit.
The Total Germination Package includes the following:
- Seedling Tray
- Humidity Dome
- Seedling Heat Mat
- Heat Mat Thermostat
- Rock Wool Cube Medium
Nutrient Upgrade Package
Our nutrient upgrade package is the perfect addition to your new hydroponic system! The TechnaFlora Nurtient Upgrade Package includes:
- 2x B.C. Bloom - 1 Liter Bottles
- 3x B.C. Boost - 1 Liter Bottles
- 1x B.C. Grow - 1 Liter Bottle
- 1x Awesome Blossoms - 1 Liter Bottle
- 2x SugarDaddy - 1 Liter Bottles
- 1x Thrive Alive Red - 500ml Bottle
- 1x MagiCal - 1 Liter Bottle
24-7 Nutrient Meter
Our 24-7 Nutrient Meter made by Control Wizard Products is perfect for growers that need to constantly monitor the water in their hydroponic system. This meter measues pH, PPM, and Temperature. Measurements are displayed on a large illuminated display that is easy to read from a distance. This unit is also very easy to calibrate - Calibration screws are conveniently located on the front of the unit.
This product is built to order and shipped from our state-of-the-art facility in San Francisco, CA.
You may pick up a hydroponic system locally if you are near our shipping facility. There is no charge for picking up your hydroponic system from the manufacturing facility and you will not have to pay for shipping. Contact us for more information.
Orders shipped to Florida will be charged sales tax. Orders picked up from the manufacturing facility do not have to pay sales tax.
- Processing / Manufacturing Time: 5-10 Business Days - Usually less for hydroponic systems.
- Shipping Time: 3-7 Business Days depending on destination
- Shipping Method: This particular product ships via UPS Ground
- Packaging Materials: Hydroponic Systems are securely and discretely packaged. There are no labels or stickers on the packing to indicate its contents.
- Shipping Cost: $45
- Shipping Destinations: We only ship to the Continental United States & Canada. Please contact us for shipping quotes to other destinations such as Alaska and Hawaii.
Three (3) Year Warranty
This product includes a Three (3) Year Warranty on all non-perishable components.
Lifetime Customer Service
Lifetime Customer Service is included at no extra charge. We have an experienced horticulturist and hydroponic enthusiasts on staff to assist growers of all skill levels for as long as they own their hydroponic system.